Forum

Growing career in the AWS field

Forum Community Forums General Discussion Growing career in the AWS field

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AnnyJones

I am from a technical background and I need to ask one question. How to maintain a growing career in the AWS field? Also tell me about the salary in AWS career.

#158 Reply
    AnnyJones

I am from a technical background and I need to ask one question. How to maintain a growing career in the AWS field? Also tell me about the salary in AWS career.

#159 Reply
    PayPII

As a rough estimate, the average salary for an AWS Solutions Architect in the United States is around $130,000 per year, while the average salary for an AWS Developer is around $115,000 per year. AWS DevOps Engineers can earn an average salary of around $140,000 per year.

It is important to note that these figures are just rough estimates and your actual salary may be higher or lower based on your experience, location, and the company you are working for. To get a more accurate idea of what you might expect to earn, I would recommend looking at job postings in your area and talking to other professionals in the field.

#162 Reply
    pawan

The AWS (Amazon Web Services) field is rapidly growing, with businesses of all sizes adopting cloud-based solutions for their IT infrastructure. As a result, there is a high demand for professionals with expertise in AWS services and solutions.

If you are interested in pursuing a career in the AWS field, here are some tips to help you get started:

Develop your skills and knowledge: Start by learning the fundamentals of AWS and its various services. AWS offers a range of free and paid courses, certifications, and training programs that can help you build your skills and knowledge. Some of the popular AWS certifications include AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Certified Developer, and AWS Certified SysOps Administrator.

Gain hands-on experience: Practice is essential in the AWS field. Set up your AWS account and start experimenting with the services. You can also contribute to open-source projects or participate in hackathons to gain hands-on experience.

Build a portfolio: Showcase your skills and knowledge by building a portfolio of AWS projects. This will help you stand out from the crowd and demonstrate your expertise to potential employers.

Network and connect with other professionals: Attend AWS conferences, meetups, and events to network and connect with other professionals in the field. You can also join online communities and forums to engage with other AWS enthusiasts.
    https://www.janbasktraining.com/aws-developer-training

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Reply #159 in Growing career in the AWS field
Your information: